Kolkata, May 18
FY21 Compared with FY20:
● Revenue from operation per day is Rs.4.02 Crs (for the available No. of days) in FY 21 as against Rs. 3.92 Crs per day of FY 20
● Revenues from operations for the full year ended March 31st, 2021 stood at Rs.1141 crore
● The Company’s EBITDA margin stood at 18% as against 15% of previous year.
● Profit Before Tax (PBT) stood at Rs. 207 crore for FY21 , PBT margin of the Company has increased to 16% as against 13% of FY 20.
● Profit After Tax (PAT) stood at Rs.153 crores for FY21.The PAT margin of the Company is increased to 12% as against 10% of FY 20.
● Earnings per share (EPS) for the year ended FY21 stood at Rs.13.40
● Charges for Liquidated Damages has gone down to Rs.2 crores in FY21 as compared to 25 crores IN FY 20
● CAPEX in FY21 has been almost tripled to 154 crores as compared to 52 crores in FY20
● Debtors as no. of days has gone down to 57 days in FY 21 as against 136 Days in FY20
Q4FY21 Compared with Q3FY21:
● The Total Income stood at Rs.449.77 crore in Q4FY21 as against Rs. 398.94 crore in Q3FY21
● Revenues from operations for the quarter ended March 31st, 2021 stood at Rs. 398.83 crore as compared to Rs.359.60 crore in Q3FY21
● The Earnings before Interest, Tax, Depreciation and Amortization (Core EBITDA) stands Rs. 88.55 in Q4FY21, as against Rs 80.91 crore in Q3FY21. The Company’s EBITDA margin stood at 19.69%
● Profit Before Tax (PBT) stood at Rs. 78.54crore for Q4FY21 as compared to Rs 72.97 crore in Q3FY21.The Company’s PBT margin stood at 17.46%
● Profit After Tax (PAT) reported stood Rs. 57.59 crore for Q4FY21 as against Rs. 57.62 crore in Q3FY21.The Company’s PAT margin stood at 12.80%
● Earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter ended Q4FY21 stood at Rs.5.07
Commenting on the results, Rear Admiral (Retd) V.K. Saxena Chairman and Managing Director, Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited said, “Revenue from operation in FY 21 have seen reduction due to the Lockdown period (81 days) that resulted in practically no work in 1 st Qtr. of FY 21. However, Revenue from operation per day being Rs.4.02 Crs (for the available No. of days) in FY 21 has improved as compared to FY 20 having Revenue from Operation of Rs. 3.92 Crs per day.
The management is quite optimistic for improvement in performance of FY 21-22 considering healthy order book position , augmentation of infrastructure and increase in operational efficiency through various innovative measures implemented in the shipyard.”