New Delhi, Aug 13
Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited (GRSE), one of the leading warship builders in the country have announced its financial results for the first quarter ended June 30th, 2021.
The learnings from the first wave of the Covid Pandemic was successfully transformed by the Company into operational strategies to mitigate the impact of the second wavein Q1 FY 22. Overcoming the challenges posed by the ongoing pandemic, the shipyard is undertaking production of 12 ships concurrently across 05 projects. The shipyard also commissioned the 250 Ton Goliath Crane, a major contributor towards undertaking integrated shipbuilding, using advanced modular construction technology to boost production. Taking the export initiative forward, the Shipyard signed an order for supply of 06 Patrol Boats with the Fisheries Department of Bangladesh on 03 Jul 21, under the Sustainable Coastal & Marine Fisheries Project, an order won on competitive bidding with global players.
Q1FY22 Compared with Q1FY21:
- Revenue from operation is Rs.304 crore in Q1FY 22 against Rs.110 crore of Q1 FY 21,higher by 176%
- Total Income is Rs.344 crore in Q1 FY 22 as against Rs.160 crore of Q1 FY 21,higher by 115%
- EBITDA Margin increased to 10% in Q1 FY22 as against 6% in Q1 FY21
- Profit Before Tax (PBT) stood at Rs. 26.45 crore inQ1 FY22 as against Rs.1.76crore in Q1 FY 21 registering an increase by 15 times.
- Profit After Tax (PAT) stood at Rs.21 crore for Q1 FY22 as against 0.15 crore in Q1 FY 21.The PAT margin of the Company stood at 5.98 %.
- Earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter ended Q1 FY22 stood at Rs. 1.80 as against Rs.0.01 In Q1 FY 21