MKU to display night vision, thermal sights
MKU, a leading defence and security solutions provider will be participating in DefExpo 2020, scheduled to be held from February 5th to 8th at Vrindavan Yojna, Sector 15, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. MKU is committed to ‘Make in India’ and has been transforming the defence industry landscape in India by deploying newer and advanced technologies in electro optics and armour solutions. Our products are indigenously designed, developed and manufactured in our manufacturing units in India and Germany and are used by Indian and international forces across 100 countries.
In this edition of Defexpo amoung others MKU would be displaying:
• Versatile range of Night Vision (Image intensified) weapon sights, monocular and bi-oculars that deploy Gen 3 sensor technology for excellent performance in very low light conditions
• Rugged Thermal Weapon Sights for assault rifles, sniper rifles, LMG, MMG etc that offer longer ranges and better performance even in zero visibility conditions (for, smoke, smog etc)
• Instavest series, our all new line up of quick release survivability and protection jackets as per BIS Standards for male and female soldiers in tactical, combat and law enforcement configurations. Instavest series feature the highest level of protection in the lightest configurations using Gen 6 armour technology
• The newly designed Insta Load Distribution System (ILDS) for our jackets based on the Exo Skeleton technology
• Polyshield – H bolt free helmets that are capable of providing uniform protection across the head, from faster and more lethal fragments at higher velocities
We at MKU look forward to engaging with our customers, partners, leaders from India and the global defense industry and participants from the services as well as government.
Please visit us at Hall # 1, Booth # R16